Thursday, February 8, 2007

Modeling The World Response

I did not know that modeling was so complicated. I knew about the prediction part of the modeling process, but I did not know that the prediction is the most important part of the modeling process. It really determines how you are going to approach the experiment and how the process will work. The model sort of revolves around the prediction, according to the notes. I did not know that modeling served so many purposes such as: Data Analysis, interpretation, control, prediction,and understanding. The modeling strategies for dummies is a very good section in that it sure helps out people like me understand the steps of modeling easier.

1 comment:

Bharat said...

Great to see you have realized the importance of prediction in the modeling process!Indeed models range from very simple to very complex.Can you imagine they are even constructing models for predicting the weather! how complicated would that be!!

--Bharat