Friday, March 30, 2007

Lab 9: Excel Response

During this lab I learned a lot about Excel and its functions. I thought that this lab was very helpful for further times when I might need to use Excel. I liked working with the chart wizard to make the charts a lot easier to make and edit.

I felt that the equations on m, b, and r were very confusing from what they said on the lab instructions. I felt that the equation for the m value was easy enough, but the b and r ones werent as familiar to me. I felt that the data analysis tool was very easy to use and helpful as a whole. After using the data analysis tool I didnt understand why we had to calculate the m,b, and r values.

After doing this I felt like using the chart wizard was very familiar to me. I felt like after I used the data analysis tool I didnt really understand what all the values stood for, except for the m, b, and r values. After completing this lab I feel that I am pretty comfortable with modeling the data that was imported from the text file, or with any type of data given.

No comments: